Last updated: October 19, 2017
Thanks a lot for your interest in my games. The following guidelines will help you create videos using my game content and publish them to your website, YouTube or similar digital services.
- Do not take assets from my games (e.g. voice, music, items) and distribute them separately.
- Unless you have explicit permission from me, the upload of gameplay assets in advance of the game’s official release date, may result in me blocking your content.
- You are free to monetize your videos via the YouTube partner program and similar programs on other video sharing sites, unless your videos happen to include copyrighted music that is identified in YouTube’s Content ID system or similar technology on any other site. Any other use of my content in videos must be non-commercial.
- Do not charge users to view or access your videos.
- Do not sell or license your videos to others for a payment of any kind.
- Absolutely no racist, sexist, homophobic, or offensive content. I reserve the right to remove content I find objectionable, for any reason, on a case by case basis.
- Please keep your videos focused on my games, and away from controversial topics.
- If music owned by third parties (including the music in my games) or other content not belonging to me is included in your video, you will need to secure the content owner’s permission independently.
- This policy is meant to allow you to create videos that include your creative spin on my owned content. Therefore simple duplication of our official trailers, ads and in-game footage is not in keeping with the spirit of this policy, not authorized and will likely result in the removal of your content.
- Finally, this policy is not meant to allow you to upload my full game, or even a majority of it to your website. Again, that’s not creative expression, that is bootlegging. I reserve the right to remove content that is only reproducing my games, in whole or in part, on a case by case basis.
Failure to abide by these content guidelines may result in me taking action to have your video removed.
If you have questions that fall outside of the guidelines listed above, please contact me using the following form :